Armiga Small Sized Edition (Non-FDD).
Armiga with neither Floppy Disk Controller nor Floppy Disk Drive.
Small sized Armiga with:
- Kickstart 1.3 and 3.1 license
- 8GB Class10 SD card with the software pre-installed and 3 games (sqrz, sqrz2 and Asgard Met Vikings)
- HDMI cable
- Power source 100-240V – 50/60Hz, 5V-2.5A (EU, US, UK and JAP compatible) with standard european plug (some clients may need a plug adaptor) and power cord.
- 3D printed case
Does not include Floppy Disk Drive.
Does not include Armiga Floppy Disk Controller (for reading disks).
Does not include gamepad.
Information about features can be found here.
Please keep in mind it may take up to 3-4 weeks until it is shipped (usually it takes less but it depends on supplies and demand). Read the FAQ.
The Armiga is marked as prototype. By purchasing this product, you accept this is a prototype.
IMPORTANT: Please, read the FAQ before buying:
- The ARMIGA does NOT support the Buffalo Classic SNES USB Controller
- The Armiga video output mode is 720p@50Hz (Please check that this mode is supported by your TV).